Jul 13, 2009

Summer Fun

This summer has been pretty laid back for us. I've been sick, and now Jimmie is too. If it's what my sister and her son have, we've got pneumonia. We go to the doctor this week to find out for sure. Luckily it doesn't phase Jimmie Boy too much, he's just a bit more cuddly, fine by me. This summer we've enjoyed having a backyard with raspberries in it, a place to put a small pool, (pics to come) and room to roam. Our little family unit is doing well, and enjoying life.
He loves fruit. We enjoyed a lot of these, then made pancakes the next morning. Mmmmm.
Fresh raspberries



Raspberry and granola pancakes.
100% Boy.
MUD RULES! (still)

1 comment:

maidmarian4 said...

Hope you feel better!

I want some raspberries! I keep trying to get them at (evil)Walmart, but they never have them in. :-(