Feb 22, 2009

UPDATE

So I got the message that I needed to update the blog.  And as official family historian, I was more than delighted to do so.  In the last few months Jimmie's curiosity has grown.  He likes to get into everything, and wants to be doing everything that Mommy and Daddy are trying to do.  Shaun is really great with him.  He has Jimmie help him unload the dishwasher, sweep the floor, and has taught Jimmie about his eyes, ears mouth and nose!  I have to say our son has been picking up on these things quite quickly.  Okay we're prejudice and we "know" our son is the smartest kid in the world. 
Jimmie- trying to have a different outlook on life.
                                                        

Is this not the face of a genius!!!


One of his favorite drinks is an Horchata from Beto's


This is Stella.  Unfortunately, Gus left us for a better place.  Then our second rodent, Moe/ Dirtbag, got sick and we traded him in.  So now we have and older female, and she rocks!  Just the other night she escaped from her ball, and I found her at two in the morning.  She had abandoned her ball upstairs by Grandpa's room and made her way down the hall, past the kitchen, down the stairs, and next to our bed.  I think she's fabulous, and it's nice to have another girl in the house.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! I love how quickly babies learn and pick up on things... it's just bad when they learn and pick up on my bad habits...

Familia Morales said...

Shaun Johnson and family?! I think the last time I saw Shaun was about 6 years ago...so don't know if you'll remember me. It's so fun to find friends through the blogger world. Your little boy is adorable!

-Melissa (Brown)