Nov 25, 2008

SANTA?

"The Chimney is good to go!"




Even though Thanksgiving is still a few days away, Jimmie decided that we needed to prep for Christmas.  He climbed into the (unused) fireplace to make the appropriate arrangements to make sure that Santa could fit down the chimney this year.  Not having access to the proper tools this creative thinker instead used this fine blond curls to clean it out.  Then proceeded to use his hands, belly, feet, and any other part of his body to clean up any other left over soot.  Unfortunately for Mommy and Daddy, we now have more mess to clean up.  But he had so much fun, and thought it was so funny that we had to get pictures of it. 

2 comments:

Dana Family said...

So funny! Oh, don't you just love kids? Be sure and save these pictures for when he brings a girl home!

Amy said...

Hi, I am one of Shaun's long lost friends from Layton. I admit, I was blog stalking when I found you, but I just had to put a shout out. Your little boy is so stinking cute, I can't believe it! How old is he? Adorable! Tell Shaun that we all say hi, and congrats on getting an awesome guy.