Sep 11, 2008

All About Us

Shaun and I got married in October of 2005. We met each other through mutual friends, and soon hit it off. We dated for two and a half months, then he proposed to me. It was quite the ordeal. He got a cop to pull him over and arrest him. Then convince me that he had some warrants out for his arrest. I was then allowed to get my car keys out of his front pocket, but instead found my engagement ring! He got hit a couple time for it. And to record this ensamble, he managed to have the neighbors in the area video tape it. Then his dad made us a movie. It's all kind of funny. Two and a half months after that we got married.
Shaun was going to college to be a mechanical engineer, and I was working full time. About two years later we had Jimmie in the summer of 2007. He's been our subject of discussion every day since. We're very happy and proud to have him. He makes us laugh all the time, he is great to have around, and we couldn't be happier about getting to be his parents.

No comments: